Last Updated: December 2019
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, business address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect information about you, including but not limited to: Log Information, Device Information, Location Information, Information Collected by Cookies and Other tracking Technologies.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Angel List, Instagram, CoreOS, GitHub, identity verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers and other publicly available sources.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve the Services;
- Provide and deliver the services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about services, offers, promotions, and events offered by Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers, who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Company takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
Company is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Services.