CLEAN & SAFE PLAN
Boise Centre is dedicated to ensuring a clean, healthy environment for our employees, clients, and guests. Boise Centre has achieved the GBAC STAR™ facility accreditation. The accreditation means we adhere to stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention program to minimize risks associated with infectious agents like COVID-19.
Boise Centre is following guidance from CDC, GBAC and local health authorities in the implementation of our plans and will continue to update accordingly.* Below are details to help you plan an upcoming event and what to expect when visiting the facility.
- Boise Centre is following the latest CDC and local health authority recommendations for the wearing of face masks. If requested by a group, Boise Centre staff will wear face masks.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible and sanitation stations are placed throughout the venue.
Heightened Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
- Boise Centre is adhering to the CDC and GBAC guidance for cleaning and disinfection.
- Cleaning protocols and frequency have increased with an emphasis on highly visited areas such as restrooms, event spaces, elevators, and escalators.
- Highly informed cleaning professionals who are trained for outbreak and infectious disease preparation and response.
- In addition to frequent cleaning and disinfection, every 30-days Boise Centre applies PreventX 24/7 – a durable protection barrier to all high-touch surfaces and areas to reduce the harmful effects of viruses and bacteria.
- Front & Centre, exclusive in-house catering for Boise Centre, has created service standards for high quality and guest safety. All catering and bar services are available.
Hybrid and Virtual Event Design
- Video conferencing and live streaming capabilities along with a robust network infrastructure.
- Boise Centre’s audio visual experts will provide the equipment and know-how to ensure your virtual event is worry-free.
- If desired, thermal monitoring cameras are available for groups to rent. Please speak with an Event Manager for more information.
* Subject to change based on guidance issued by the CDC, state, and local health authorities.